Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frustration with guild progress

Since back in November when I posted about downing Jaraxxus in 10-man, our guild has been blocked of any progress. It's not that we haven't tried, we have spent several nights attempting the faction champions. We've been back in Ulduar, to try a full clear, and have been suffering wipe after wipe on bosses that we have downed before. (Hodir, Thorim, and Freya have been the latest setbacks) We have yet to attempt Mimiron, General Vezax, and Yogg. We have had several attempts at Marrowgar, all met with lots of wiping. So the frustration has been building for sometime, and I'm starting to look at what else is available, because I'm seriously doubting the guild's ability to clear ICC before the next expansion. So far it has been frustrating to say the least of it. The people in the guild are all very fun to play with, but in the end I play Warcraft to see current content and take down bosses, that's why I play, and what I enjoy doing. So I'm currently LFG (looking for a guild). I'd really prefer not to have to server transfer, and there look to be several really good guilds on Aggramar, so after I get the best 5-man and badge gear that I can get for my mage, I'll be putting in some applications.

No comments: