Monday, November 9, 2009

Achievements - Personal and Guild

Two new achievements, one by our guild, and one by me. The first achievement is breaking 20,000g for the first time. This has mostly been due to my AH sales of crafted items from Inscription, Tailoring, and Enchanting. I think I'll hold onto the money for now, I still have several characters that will need Epic Flying (5000g each), and maybe I'll buy a few high-end Tailoring recipes if I rack up enough gold to cover it all.
The second achievement was our guild's first kill of the Beasts of Northrend in Trial of the Crusader 10. Not only did we down the Beasts, we killed Lord Jaraxxus as well, but were stopped cold by the Faction Champions fight. We have yet to be able to take down a single champion in that fight, and are studying our strategy to see what needs to be done.

No comments: