Monday, March 30, 2009

3.1 PTR Tailoring Changes

I also noticed something pretty cool when I did my testing on the PTR. The lightweave embroidery cloak enchant, has been overhauled. It is no longer a damage proc, but it now grants 250 spell power for 15 seconds, with a 45 second internal cool-down, and a very good proc rate. Here's all my spec testing data on WWS. I'll see if I can come up with some numbers on the proc rate.
Analysis so far supports the internal cooldown of 45 seconds, with the shortest time between procs in my data being 45.25 seconds.
In looking at my data on the proc rate, it's not totally clear what damage will proc the effect. In particular it looks like the damage tick from frostfire bolt will not proc lightweave, but I need more data to determine if this is true. Given that variable I come up with a proc rate of 44.2%-55.9%. The results are based on 19 procs out of 43 damage spells/ticks, and 19 procs out of 34 spells/ticks excluding frostfire bolt periodic damage. I'll do some further testing later to see if I can get a proc out of frostfire bolt periodic damage.

No comments: